While Biden is hugging it in Kyiv, Americans are dealing with abandonment.
- Tracy on 3-23-23 Is AI In Control?
- Tracy on 3-14-23 Too Small To Succeed?
- Deana on 3-7-23 –15 Minute Cities vs Trump’s Freedom Cities
- 15 Mins Ov Flame on 2-21-23 The War At Home
- Nicolas Grimley on 2-21-23 The War At Home
I had to learn not to use anger as a wrestler other than in emergencies. Anger is blinding and causes mistakes.
Anger is a repulsive force, like magnets. It is not a good energy source for long term change unless it’s used directly against the thing causing the anger and only as an immediate response abruptly not a long term battery for sustained changed, that comes from things like virtue, wisdom, courage, ect, ect. That’s not to say anger is a bad force but just a description of it’s useful application.
I used to play basketball with a hint of anger, a slow burn, and it was effective. When I was really enflamed though, I was decidedly less effective and it didn’t improve the quality of the people around me. We have to make an ally of anger, as we do the spectrum of our emotions.